Lightly pressure washing and steam cleaning is also effective for ground in dirt. However make sure your material is completely dry before you store it away. If you pack your material away damp the material may perish and fall apart as mould will attack the fibres. the better quality material you have purchased the longer this will last and the easier the material will be to clean.
- A 2m bay – This supplies side panels and framework.
- An extension kit – This provides the additional fittings you will need.
- A 3m x 8m canopy – The canopy comprises the roof covering and corner leg panels.
- Please note: If you have a ground bar set you will also need to add two G1 ground bar poles and two ground bar straight joints to your basket.
- 2m x 3m Gala Tent - Approximately - 30 minutes
- 3m x 3m Gala Tent - Approximately - 30 minutes
- 3m x 4m Gala Tent - Approximately - 45 minutes
- 3m x 6m Gala Tent - Approximately - 1 hour
- 3m x 8m Gala Tent - Approximately - 1 hour 15 minutes
- 3m x 10m Gala Tent - Approximately - 1 hour 30 minutes
- 4m x 4m Gala Tent - Approximately - 45 minutes
- 4m x 6m Gala Tent - Approximately - 1 hour
- 4m x 8m Gala Tent - Approximately - 1 hour 15 minutes
- 4m x 10m Gala Tent - Approximately - 1 hour 30 minutes
- 4m x 12m Gala Tent - Approximately - 1 hour 45 minutes
- 6m x 4m Gala Tent - Approximately - 1 hour 15 minutes
- 6m x 6m Gala Tent - Approximately - 1 hour 30 minutes
- 6m x 8m Gala Tent - Approximately - 1 hour 45 minutes
- 6m x 10m Gala Tent - Approximately - 2 hours
- 6m x 12m Gala Tent - Approximately - 2 hours 15 minutes
We can assure you your structure is not leaking and the only way you can help this situation would be installing a dehumidifier or leaving the doors open providing adequate ventilation so the structure can acclimatize. Any structure that is being hit from all angles by the elements, which is totally enclosed will generate condensation this is the laws of physics. The problem is also renowned in static caravans, that’s why they fit dehumidifies or stand salt pots in them to absorb the moisture, as when they are left for long periods of time on the return visit they are dripping inside with water (condensation) now how did that get there? It’s a very similar situation.
Gala Tent regularly attend outdoor shows and set up the structures and as the climate changes especially through the night water can be dripping from the ceiling the next morning, its simply the nature of the beast.
If you are not satisfied by this straightforward scientific explanation then here’s a simple experiment you can perform yourself. All you need is a hose pipe and an erected Gala Tent hold a hose pipe over your canopy and pour water over it, then go inside, I can guarantee you the joints are seam sealed and no water with pour into your Gala Tent.
If you wish to change the size or colour of an item, remove the original item as outlined above, and then add the correct size or colour to your basket. If you have already checked out and the order has been placed, you will need to contact our customer services team to amend the order using the contact form. We can change sizes and colours easily providing your order has not yet been despatched.
If your order was placed at least 24 hours beforehand and you have not received a confirmation email please contact our customer service team using the contact form and we will investigate your query immediately
If you select an item which is out of stock, an alert message will appear on screen.
You can verify when the Gala Tent website is operating in secure mode by checking the URL address at the top of your browser. A standard URL starts http://, whereas in security mode the URL reads https://: the‘s’ signifies ‘secure’ and indicates that the server is encrypting all data being transmitted. Normally you will also see a padlock displayed in the top left corner of your browser. Double clicking the padlock will give you more details of our SSL security certificate.