- RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIESACCESSORIES
- CLEARANCE SALESALE
- CASE STUDIES
* 3m x 30mm Nylon heavy duty web strap
* Includes two heavy duty ratchets
* Includes two heavy ground stake pegs
* Stake peg length 390mm * Stake peg diameter 12mm
* Four heavy duty tie hooks
Recommended quantity per Gala Tent showing minimum required first
3m x 2m (approx. 10ft x 7ft) = 2 Kits
3m x 3m (approx. 10ft x 10ft) = 2 Kits
3m x 4m (approx. 10ft x 14ft) = 3 Kits
3m x 6m (approx. 10ft x 20ft) = 4 Kits
3m x 8m (approx. 10ft x 26ft) = 5 Kits
3m x 10m (approx. 10ft x 33ft) = 6 Kits
3m x 12m (approx. 10ft x 40ft) = 7 Kits
4m x 4m (approx. 14ft x 14ft) = 3 Kits
4m x 6m (approx. 14ft x 20ft) = 4 Kits
4m x 8m (approx. 14ft x 26ft) = 5 Kits
4m x 10m (approx. 14ft x 32ft) = 6 Kits
4m x 12m (approx. 14ft x 40ft) = 7 Kits
5m x 5m (approx. 10ft x 20ft) = 4 Kits
6m x 4m (approx. 20ft x 14ft) = 3 Kits
6m x 6m (approx. 20ft x 20ft) = 4 Kits
6m x 8m (approx. 20ft x 26ft) = 5 Kits
6m x 10m (approx. 20ft x 32ft) = 6 Kits
6m x 12m (approx. 20ft x 40ft) = 7 Kits
Recommended quantity per Gala Shade pop up gazebo showing minimum required first
3m x 3m (approx. 10ft x 20ft) = 2 Kits
3m x 4.5m (approx. 10ft x 20ft) = 2 Kits
3m x 6m (approx. 10ft x 20ft) = 3 Kits
The Ratchet Tie Down Kits are an ultimate favourite for our commercial clientele, such as hirers and market traders who do not put a structure up without the help of these handy kits. Read More
The item comes with the ratchet straps (2 straps per kit) which can be run internally and or externally from the eaves poles to the Heavy-duty Ground Peg (2 pegs per kit). Most of our customers tend to use the ratchet straps next to the legs as they are easily kept out of the way and eliminate the need for external guide ropes. The Tie Down Kits are suitable for soft ground conditions and also come with a soft-grip release mechanism.
* Please be careful when securing and using the heavy duty ground pegs, as they are sharp at the ends with a point to enable easy application into soft ground surfaces.
* We recommend to attach your strap to your structure first and then apply your ground peg through the strap and into the ground, using a steel hammer to ensure ease of application.
* After you have inserted the ground peg into the flooring, use the ratchet to tighten the strap to ensure ultimate anchorage.
* Make sure your structure is secure using the recommended tie down kits; tie down kits can be used on all marquees and gazebos..
Optional ways to secure your marquee or gazebo further
* Use guide ropes - Guide ropes attach on all four corners of your structure and will help balance and stability.
* Purchase ground bars. Ground bars add weight and stability, as well as keeping your structure totally square, sand bags can be laid over these to add extra weight.
* Purchase Cast Iron Weighted Feet. These can be stacked so you can maybe add two or three on top of each other if required.
* Purchase Resin weighted feet or weight bags, these are very easy to attach, simply fill with sand or water (please check what they should be filled with) and attach around the leg pole.
* Purchase heavy-duty ground pegs. These are very useful for pegging down ground bars on soft ground as well as being useful for attaching guide ropes to.
* Taking precautions against the weather is very important; check the weather. Read More
Set of 2 Ratchet Tie Down Storm Straps + Pegs
3m Gala Shade Pro Gazebo Gutter Kit
Set of 2 - Gazebo Leg Weight Bag - Pair
Gala Shade Pro-40 Gazebo Framework Connector
3m x 4.5m Gala Shade Pro Gazebo (White Sidewalls)
3m x 4.5m Gala Shade Pro-40 Gazebo (White)
Buy these products
Gala Tent offer an unrivalled next-day delivery (if ordered before 4pm), delivery is free if you spend £100 or more.
Trusted Contact Centre
Gala Tent agents will never ask you to read out and compromise your credit card banking details over the phone, we use SOTpay which is a fully PCI DSS Compliant digital payment technology speak to us in confidence CALL NOW 01709 913990.