Heavy Duty Tent PegQty:
- RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIESACCESSORIES
- CLEARANCE SALESALE
- CASE STUDIES
* Hardened ribbed steel construction
* Peg size Length:15.35 inches or 390mm, Dia 12mm
Width of Round Top, 3 Inches or 76mm
* Unique Gala Tent design
Recommended pegs if you are using Gala Tent ground bar
3m x 2m – QTY: x10
3m x 3m – QTY: x12
3m x 4m – QTY: x14
3m x 6m – QTY: x18
3m x 8m – QTY: x22
3m x 10m – QTY: x26
3m x 12m – QTY: x30
4m x 4m – QTY: x16
4m x 6m – QTY: x20
4m x 8m – QTY: x24
4m x 10m – QTY: x28
4m x 12m – QTY: x32
6m x 4m – QTY: x20
6m x 6m – QTY: x24
6m x 8m – QTY: x28
6m x 10m – QTY: x32
6m x 12m - QTY: x36
Recommended pegs if you are using Gala Shade ground bar
3m x 3m – QTY: x12
3m x 4.5m – QTY: x12
3m x 6m – QTY: x18 Read More
I made a commercial decision many years ago not to compete on price but compete on quality and value for money. I was well aware of low-price items claiming to be the high specification of Gala Tent. However after many case studies it was clear they are evidently not. What I did was invest in research and development, design and technology and produced the finest range of marquees and gazebos on the market. And I'm sure again you will agree that you can in fact make anything cheaper and we have all bought a product on Price and been very disappointed which comes at a COST. And guess what, Gala Tent is still the market leader and recently posted double digit growth in our first quarter of this year alone.
Gala Tent products are designed and built in Britain. A large number of our competitors despatch from either Germany, Denmark, France or even China and pose as UK companies by using a .co.uk address. Return postage can cost £100's leaving you with more COSTS, and replacement parts will not be available.
Don't get caught out, buy right, first time !!!
Jason Mace, Managing Director
P.S "It's not an event without Gala Tent"
Finance is a fantastic way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve added the ability to let you apply for and then complete the loan application quickly and entirely online.
Before you apply please note you will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are having the delivery to a UK address
- Are having the delivery to the same address as cardholder
- Are at least 18 years old
- Are in regular full or part-time employment (minimum 16 hours per week or £5,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension or in receipt of disability allowance)
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
- Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
Please note discounts can not be carried over if you are purchasing using finance.
First add the items you wish to purchase to your basket. When you reach checkout select the best finance option for you and choose 'Buy Now Pay Later'. The quick application form takes no more than a couple of minutes to complete and then you’ll receive an instant decision.
In the unlikely event that you believe you have seen a like for like product at a lower price, then please use this form to request a Price Match.
Heavy Duty Ground Peg, ribbed heavy duty steel peg, used for strapping the ground bar in to soft ground, also used for securing guild ropes
x1 peg per 1m length will ensure stability of your structure, or a minimum of x2 pegs per leg pole on ground bar sets
Please be aware that the pegs may differ from the image provided due to varying stock levels, however all are made from steel and of the same high quality. Read More
* Make sure your structure is secure using the recommended tie down kits; tie down kits can be used on all structures.
* Use guide ropes. Guide ropes attach on all four corners of your structure and will help balance and stability.
* Purchase ground bars. Ground bars add weight and stability, as well as keeping your structure totally square, sand bags can be laid over these to add extra weight.
* Purchase weighted feet. These can be stacked so you can maybe add two or three on top of each other if required.
* Purchase Resin weighted feet these are very easy to attach, simply fill with sand or water and attach around the leg pole.
* Purchase heavy-duty ground pegs. These are very useful for pegging down ground bars on soft ground as well as being useful for attaching guide ropes to.
* Taking precautions against the weather is very important; check the weather. Read More
Gala Tent offer an unrivalled next-day delivery (if ordered before 4pm), delivery is free if you spend £100 or more.
Trusted Contact Centre
Gala Tent agents will never ask you to read out and compromise your credit card banking details over the phone, we use SOTpay which is a fully PCI DSS Compliant digital payment technology speak to us in confidence CALL NOW 01709 913990.